1.- IDENTIFICATION DATA
In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Society Information Services and Electronic Commerce, we indicate that the website www.gruasfelix.com (hereinafter the “Web”) is operated by GRÚAS FELIX SL (hereinafter “THE HOLDER OF THE WEB”).
- CIF: B13325931
- Registered address: CAMPO DE CRIPTANA, 28 – 13630 SOCUELLAMOS (CIUDAD REAL)
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of CIUDAD REAL in Volume 275, Folio 112, Sheet CR-10491 Inscription 1
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 926539310
All notifications and communications between the Users and THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, to all intents and purposes, when made through postal mail or e-mail.
2.- ACCEPTANCE OF THE USER
This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the Web that THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE makes available to Internet Users. The USER means the person who accesses, navigates, uses or participates in the services and activities of the Web.
The access and navigation of a User through the Web implies the acceptance without reservation of this Legal Notice.
THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE can offer through the website, services that may be subject to certain specific conditions on which the User will be informed in each specific case.
2.- CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the Web, commits to use the contents and services in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, good customs and public order. This responsibility extends to the registration necessary to access certain services or contents.
The User guarantees the authenticity and truthfulness of all data communicated both in the completion of the registration forms and at any other time thereafter, being its responsibility to update the information provided, so that it reflects its real situation. The User will be responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of truthfulness of the information provided.
In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he or she will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE WEBSITE HOLDER offers through this website and as an example, but not limited to, not use them for:
- Engaging in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminating criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order content.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls, or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible of causing the aforementioned damages.
- Hindering the access to other Users to the access service through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides the service.
- Trying to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other Users and modify or manipulate their messages. THE OWNER OF THE WEB reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public security or that, in his judgment, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER OF THE WEB will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the Users through the forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
THE OWNER OF THE WEB by himself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, or of its licensors or collaborators, as well as the elements contained therein, by way of example, but non-limiting: structure, design, source code, texts, photographs, graphics, images, sound, audio, video, icons, technology, software, source codes, graphic design, as well as logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way in which it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of THE WEBSITE HOLDER are expressly prohibited unless prior authorization is given and the User does not have any right over them.
Users and, in general, those people who intend to establish a hyperlink must have prior express authorization from THE WEBSITE HOLDER.
The User agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the Web. You may view the elements of the site and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The User shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the Web.
5.- WARRANTIES DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE makes its utmost efforts to avoid any error in the contents of the Web, although it does not guarantee its absence in access to the same, in its content, or that it is updated.
Both access to the Web, as well as the use that can be made of the information contained therein, is the exclusive responsibility of the user.
THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible, in no case, for damages of any nature that could cause the User’s computer system (hardware and software), lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, nor for the information and contents stored in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the Web.
Nevertheless, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE is made available to all Users, authorities and security forces, to actively collaborate in the withdrawal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights or moral and public order. If the User considers that there is any content on the Web that could be susceptible to this classification, please contact us.
6.- THIRD PARTY LINKS
In the event that links or hyperlinks are provided on the Web to other Internet sites, as in the case of social networks, THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE will not exercise any type of control over these places and contents, will not assume responsibility in any case for the contents of any link belonging to other websites, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
7.- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
PERSONAL DATA BASIC INFORMATION
|RESPONSIBLE OF THE PROCESSING :||GRÚAS FELIX SL WHO ARE WE?|
|PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENTS||
|RECIPIENTS||No data will be transferred to third parties, unless legally required.|
|RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES||Withdrawal of consent, access, rectification and deletion of data and other rights, as reported in additional information|
|MORE INFORMATION ON THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY BELOW|
Your privacy is important to us and we attach great importance to it, which is why we wish to express our utmost commitment to the protection of our Users’ personal data. We have implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures that the regulations of data protection indicate to ensure the confidentiality of your data, complying with both the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data 15/1999 of 13 December 1999 (LOPD) and RD 1720/2007, as well as the General Regulation of Data Protection approved by the European Union (RGPD). However, we cannot assume any responsibility for damages and losses derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the User.
We inform you that your personal data will be stored in files that are duly registered in the Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is owned by GRÚAS FELIX SL, owner of CIF B13325931, with fiscal address in CAMPO DE CRIPTANA, 28 – 13630 SOCUELLAMOS (REAL CITY), telephone number 926539310, e-mail email@example.com.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
- – In order to access some of our services, and in order to attend to your queries, it may be necessary for us to obtain information from you, in this case, we will ask you to provide it voluntarily and expressly. You should only send us the data that you are the owner of, or of third parties, if you are your legal representative or have obtained your unequivocal consent.
- To comply with our contractual obligations in the event that you have decided to purchase any of our products and/or services, as well as to carry out the administrative, fiscal and accounting management derived from the work we have carried out. This main purpose is not subject to the sending of commercial communications, so that you may not subsequently consent or revoke the processing for that purpose, without affecting the terms of contract of the product or service you have purchased.
- As a result of the terms stated in sections 1 and 2, you also consent that we may send you commercial information periodically about our products and/or services, including newsletters, or third party information with which we maintain commercial collaborations.
- Participate in the possible recruitment processes that we may carry out if you send us your curriculum vitae.
LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING
- Execution of the contract signed in purpose 2, through the general contracting conditions of this website if any, or in the conditions indicated in the contract that we could formalize on paper, as well as comply with the legal tax obligations arising from the contract.
- Legitimate interest in Purpose 3 as indicated in Article 6 (1)(f) and recital 47 of the General Data Protection Regulation stating that “Such a legitimate interest could occur, for example, where there is a relevant and appropriate relationship between the data subject and the controller, as in situations where the data subject is a customer”.
DATA CONSERVATION CRITERIA
We will keep the data during the period of limitation of legal obligations, and meanwhile there is still interest in maintaining relations between both parties, so that we will proceed to the deletion of them when it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes that would have justified the processing of them.
The CVs received will be destroyed in case they were discarded from the possible selection processes that we could carry out, keeping them for a maximum period of between 6 months and one year.
We will not transfer information to third parties unless legally obligated, or if you give your express and unequivocal consent.
There are no international data transfers
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them.
Interested persons have the right to have access to their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case we will stop processing the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
They shall also have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their data at any time when the legitimate basis for the same is to obtain the data subject’s own consent.
They may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, such as the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights or believe that the data processing is not adequate with current legislation.
WHERE CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
By means of written communication addressed to CRÚAS FELIX SL, CAMPO DE CRIPTANA, 28 – 13630 SOCUELLAMOS (CIUDAD REAL) or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying yourself and specifying your request by providing a photocopy of the ID card or equivalent document.
In commercial communications including the newsletter you may revoke the consent granted by sending an e-mail to our address email@example.com indicating in the message the phrase “Unsubscribe from the Communication Service”, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link if the e-mail message so indicates.
Acceptance and Consent.
The user declares that he/she has been informed about our data protection policy and consents to its processing for the purposes stated above. Please note that some of the services provided on the Web may have particular conditions, in this case will be properly informed to users.
8.- UNDERAGE CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. In order to make use of the Services, minors must obtain prior permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for all acts carried out by the minors under their care.
The full responsibility for determining the specific contents and Services to which minors have access rests with their elders. As the Internet makes it possible to access content that may not be suitable for minors, Users are informed that there are mechanisms in place, in particular filtering and blocking software programs, which limit the content available and, although not infallible, are particularly useful in controlling and restricting the materials to which minors may have access.
9.- PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that THE WEB SITE HOLDER is aware of the use of the services provided by the Web for activities that may potentially be against the rights of third parties or constituting unlawful acts, all necessary measures may be taken to avoid the continuation of these activities, and reserves the right to initiate appropriate legal actions.
If a User is aware that any kind of information published on the Website or provided through it is unlawful, harmful to third-party rights, contrary to the provisions of this Legal Notice or, in any other way, harmful or contrary To the moral, customs and uses, you can contact us and we will assist you as soon as possible.
The administrative information provided through the Web does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
11.- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at his or her own request or that of a third party, to those Users who do not comply with this Legal Notice.
12.- MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION
THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE reserves the right to update this Legal Notice in a timely manner, so you may wish to check it every time you visit the Web.
The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE and the USER will be governed by Spanish legislation in force and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and tribunals of CIUDAD REAL.