Transportes Félix: A company with a history
TRANSPORTES FÉLIX E HIJOS, S.L. is a company with more than forty years of experience which has been dedicated to goods transport by road since its foundation in 1972. It is located in the centre of La Mancha, specifically in Socuéllamos (Ciudad Real). Having travelled many, many kilometres over four decades, Transportes Félix offers the most extensive and modern fleet of its own road tankers and power heads, with more than 250 owned units, ready to transport your products throughout Europe. Our team analyzes the best way to optimize the logistics to transport the goods and provides the adequate tanks to guarantee the safety and profitability of the product until its destination.
Transportes Félix is located in the centre of Spain, specifically in Socuéllamos (Ciudad Real). Its central base has the following infrastructures and resources:
- More than 25,000 m2 of parking.
- An internal washing and steaming station.
- Shops and its own fuel pumps.
We also have two tracks of internal cisterns washing, with the following features:
- 6 stainless steel rotating heads 316.
- Water temperature 70-80 ºC.
- Steam production of 522,053 kcal / h.
- Cleaning of trays, hoses and hose holders.
- Container working pressure of up to 140 bar.
- Working pressure of tanks from 25 bars to 100 bars.
- Detergent for food use.
- Sealing numbered tank.
- PH controls.
- ATP controls.
- HACCP (Hazard analysis and critical control points).
Quality Management and Food Safety is an objective and a responsibility of all staff integrated in FELIX TRANSPORTATION GROUP, and covers all related activities. Convinced that Quality and Food Safety will help us achieve a system of continuous improvement,
annually, specific and quantifiable objectives will be established and reviewed by the Directorate, responsible and defined deadlines, that help us measure and evaluate the improvement achieved.
As an integral part of the food chain, we are aware of the importance of applying good hygienic and sanitary practices during the operations carried out to guarantee the safety and safety of the merchandise, as well as the fulfillment of the requirements and established requirements of the clients that we they trust their food products.
That is why we are committed to directing our efforts towards food security, sustainability and social and environmental responsibility.
Would you like us to handle your product transport?
Contact us so your products can reach their destination in the best conditions
Road tanker transport for foodstuff with full guarantees
Transport in safe, controlled and certified road tankers
To ensure quality and safety when transporting your products, Transportes Félix has the essential resources so you can fully trust and believe that your goods will arrive at their destination in the best conditions:
- Localisation systems to guarantee product traceability in liquid transport.
- Pneumatic electronic VIGIA calibrator, to guarantee safe transport.
- Civil liability insurance to fulfil our responsibilities in the event of any contingency.
- Road tankers with analogue thermometers to control the temperature during transport.
- Our road tankers are isothermal and made of stainless steel pursuant to ATP standards for perishable goods so we may comply with European Union regulations.
Reliability and flexibility in liquid food transport
A fleet of more than 250 units are available for you in all of the necessary combinations to offer you the flexibility you need:
- Standard road tankers with the best capacity for your product.
- Ultra-light mono- or multi-compartment road tankers with a load capacity of 27.5 TN.
- Containers for intermodal transport.