Your privacy is important to us and we attach great importance to it, which is why we wish to express our utmost commitment to the protection of our Users’ personal data. We have implemented the necessary technical and organisational measures indicated by data protection regulations to ensure the confidentiality of your data, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation approved by the European Union (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD). However, we cannot assume any liability for damages arising from alterations that third parties may cause to the User’s computer systems, electronic documents or files.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING?
We inform you that your personal data will be processed by TRANSPORTES FÉLIX E HIJOS SL, holder of tax identification number B13177688, with registered office at CAMPO DE CRIPTANA, 30 – 13630 SOCUELLAMOS (Ciudad Real), telephone number 926539310, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING?
– Purpose no. 1. To access some of our services, and in order to answer your queries or send you information related to your request, it may be necessary for us to obtain information from you, in which case, we will ask you to expressly provide it voluntarily. You should only send us the data of which you are the owner, or of third parties, if you are their legal representative or if you have obtained their unequivocal consent.
– Purpose no. 2. To comply with our contractual obligations in the event that you have decided to purchase any of our products and/or services, as well as to carry out the administrative, fiscal and accounting management derived from the work we have carried out.
– Purpose no. 3. Whenever you wish, we may periodically send you commercial information about our products and/or services, including newsletters, or information from third parties with whom we maintain commercial collaborations. If you have a contractual relationship with us, we may also send you commercial communications.
-Purpose no. 4. To participate in possible personnel selection processes that we may carry out in the event that you send us your curriculum vitae.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE TREATMENT?
– Purpose no. 1: Consent of the interested party that you give us when you send us a query.
– Purpose no. 2. Fulfilment of the contractual obligations for the acquisition of products and/or services) under the conditions indicated in the contract that we may formalise, as well as complying with the legal fiscal obligations derived from the same.
– Purpose no. 3. Consent of the interested party for the sending of commercial information periodically, which you give us at the time of accepting the sending of commercial communications, or legitimate interest in the event that you have maintained a contractual relationship with us.
– Purpose no. 4. Consent of the interested party to participate in personnel selection processes, which you give us when you send us your curriculum, either by means of paper or electronic forms where you specifically give your consent. If you send us your CV by e-mail, we consider that you are allowing us to process it, so that if we consider it appropriate to keep it, we will reply to you by the same means of our data protection policy.
WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA FOR DATA RETENTION?
– Purposes nº 1, 2: We will keep the data during the period of prescription of the legal obligations, and as long as there continues to be interest in maintaining the relationship on both sides, so that we will proceed to the deletion of the same when it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes that would have justified the treatment of the same.
– Purpose no. 3: Period of conservation of your data for the sending of commercial communications:
* If you have expressly authorised us to do so, we will keep your data until you decide to withdraw your consent or object to the processing.
* If you have a contractual relationship with us and we send you commercial communications, we will keep your data until you decide to object to such processing.
– Purpose 4: Images or other data that we have published on websites, social networking pages, or other media, will be retained indefinitely unless you wish to withdraw your consent.
– Purpose no. 5: CVs received will be destroyed in the event that they are discarded from possible selection processes that we may carry out, keeping them for a maximum period of one year.
HOW SHOULD YOU UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to us through this website are true, correct, current and complete. The User must inform us of any modification or update of the same, by sending a communication to the postal or electronic addresses indicated in the section Where can you exercise your rights?
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE INFORMATION?
We will not transfer information to third parties except when legally obliged to do so and when necessary to provide the services, or in the event that you give your express and unequivocal consent.
ARE THERE ANY INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS?
There are no international data transfers.
WHAT RIGHTS DOES THE DATA SUBJECT HAVE?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them.
The data subject has the right to access his/her personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the data subject may request that we limit the processing of his or her data, in which case we will only retain the data for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. In this case, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time where the legitimate basis for the processing is the data subject’s own consent.
You may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, such as the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights or you believe that the data processing is not in accordance with current legislation.
WHERE CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
By means of written communication addressed to TRANSPORTES FÉLIX E HIJOS SL, CAMPO DE CRIPTANA, 30 – 13630 SOCUELLAMOS (Ciudad Real) or by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com, identifying yourself and specifying your request and providing a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document.
In commercial communications including newsletters you may revoke the consent given by sending an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the message the phrase “Unsubscribe from the Service
of Communications”, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link if this is indicated in the e-mail message.
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The user declares that he/she has been informed about our data protection policy and consents to its processing for the purposes expressed above. It should be noted that some of the services provided on the Web may have special conditions, in which case users will be duly informed.