The application of a traceability system increases consumer confidence in the food chain, as it allows the removal of harmful products to be carried out selectively, accurately and transparently.
Transportes Félix ensures compliance with current European Union food safety regulations. We guarantee traceability and food innocuousness thanks to the use of our control systems and the necessary technologies to develop them:
- GPS localisation systems.
- Analog temperature control thermometers
- Our facilities ensure optimal road tanker cleanliness and hygiene to ensure goods innocuousness.
As part of the food chain, the priority objective of Transportes Félix is to ensure the food safety of the products you trust us with, guaranteeing they arrive at their destination in the ideal hygiene conditions:
- We’ve implemented a Food Safety Management System, which is documented and certified pursuant to the IFS Logistic standard.
- We have a plan FOOD DEFENCE, with a security plan to minimise the risk of our processes being sabotaged.
- We have an action plan for food crisis situations and product recalls.
- We have developed SANITARY SELF-VERIFICATION PLAN, based on HACCP – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points principles.