Road tanker transport for foodstuff
Milk transport with full guarantees, in road tankers and containers
Wine transport in road tankers and containers for intermodal transport
Juice transport in road tankers and containers
Oil transport in road tankers and containers
We ensure food safety traceability and control
Transportes Félix ensures compliance with current European Union food safety regulations. We guarantee traceability and food innocuousness thanks to the use of our control systems and the necessary technologies to develop them:
- GPS localisation systems.
- Analog temperature control thermometers
- Our facilities ensure optimal road tanker cleanliness and hygiene to ensure goods innocuousness.
As part of the food chain, the priority objective of Transportes Félix is to ensure the food safety of the products you trust us with, guaranteeing they arrive at their destination in the ideal hygiene conditions:
- We’ve implemented a Food Safety Management System, which is documented and certified pursuant to the IFS Logistic standard.
- We have a plan FOOD DEFENCE, with a security plan to minimise the risk of our processes being sabotaged.
- We have an action plan for food crisis situations and product recalls.
- We have developed SANITARY SELF-VERIFICATION PLAN, based on HACCP – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points principles.
Would you like us to handle your product transport?
Contact us so your products can reach their destination in the best conditions
Road tanker transport for foodstuff with full guarantees
Transport in safe, controlled and certified road tankers
To ensure quality and safety when transporting your products, Transportes Félix has the essential resources so you can fully trust and believe that your goods will arrive at their destination in the best conditions:
- Localisation systems to guarantee product traceability in liquid transport.
- Pneumatic electronic VIGIA calibrator, to guarantee safe transport.
- Civil liability insurance to fulfil our responsibilities in the event of any contingency.
- Road tankers with analogue thermometers to control the temperature during transport.
- Our road tankers are isothermal and made of stainless steel pursuant to ATP standards for perishable goods so we may comply with European Union regulations.
Reliability and flexibility in liquid food transport
A fleet of more than 250 units are available for you in all of the necessary combinations to offer you the flexibility you need:
- Standard road tankers with the best capacity for your product.
- Ultra-light mono- or multi-compartment road tankers with a load capacity of 27.5 TN.
- Containers for intermodal transport.